- Quick-R: Home Page – "R is an elegant and comprehensive statistical and graphical programming language. Unfortunately, it can also have a steep learning curve. I created this website for experienced users of popular statistical packages such as SAS, SPSS, Stata, and Systat (although current R users should also find it useful). My goal is to help you quickly access this language in your work."
- Free Websites Performance, Availability, Traffic Monitoring –
- Introducing Concentrate for Long Tail Search Analytics: Juice Analytics – "We want you to understand and act on all your search data. Concentrate ingests data from sources that most sites already have available (e.g Google Analytics, Omniture, Coremetrics, Hitwise, Compete, etc.), enhances this data by finding common patterns and query types, and visualizes search phrases for exploration and analysis."
- How to: Build a Social Media Cheat Sheet for Any Topic – ReadWriteWeb – "In the following 13 steps, we'll walk you through how we identify top blogs on any topic, how we quickly figure out what their most popular recent posts have been about, how we incorporate their blog archives into our knowledge about the field and how we find where else they are participating in conversation around the web. Going through the whole process takes us less time than it took us to write this post." someone comments on how this should be automated….
- 21 Free Apps For Mac OS X That Are Absolutely Useful –
- This Rimy River: Vaughn Oliver and Graphic Works 1988-94 — The Designer's Review of Books – "Not a standard ‘design’ book, This Rimy River is actually an elaborate gallery catalogue to Vaughn Oliver’s show at the Pacific Design Center in Los Angeles in 1994 with the catalogue not only made for the show, but also serving as a unique snapshot of Oliver’s work in the period 1988 – 1994 when he went freelance and started the ‘v23‘ freelance moniker."
Bookmarks for January 8th through January 12th
By gavin | Published: January 12, 2009
permalink. Both comments and trackbacks are currently closed.. Bookmark the